martes, 3 de abril de 2018

English. Unit 5. Verbs

Here it's the scheme os the verbs

CAN- PUEDO
COULD-PODÍA
I can- Yo puedo
You can- Tú puedes
He/she can*
We can
You can
They can
I could- Yo podía
You could- Tú podías
He/she  could- Él/Ella podía
We  could
You  could
They  could
I can’t- Yo no puedo
You  can’t
He/she  can’t
We  can’t
You  can’t
They  can’t
I couldn’t- Yo no podía
You  couldn’t- Tu no podías
He/she  couldn’t
We couldn’t
You couldn’t
They couldn’t
Can I go…? Yes, I can/No, I can’t
Can you go…? Yes, I can/No, I can’t
Can he/she go…? Yes, she can/ No, he can’t
Can we go…? Yes, we can/No, we can’t
Can you go…? Yes, you can/No, you can’t
Can they go…? Yes, they can/No, they can’t

Could I go…?  Yes, I could/No, I couln’t.
Could you go…?  Yes, you could/No, you couln’t.
Could he/she go…?  Yes, he/she could/No, he/she couln’t.
Could you go…?  Yes, you could/No, you couln’t.
Could they go…?  Yes, they could/No, they couln’t.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario